How to order
As car parts vary greatly in size, weight and price, we process orders in the following way which ensures that you don’t overpay for shipping and our prices aren’t inflated by merchant fees. It works out better for you especially when ordering multiple car parts.
- Add all the car parts you wish to purchase to your cart.
- Select your shipping method and proceed to checkout.
- Once you confirm your order, we will email you an invoice with the updated total including shipping.
- Pay the invoice via direct debit to our account.
- Once we receive payment, we will post your parts or contact you to organise a suitable pick up time (if you have chosen to pick the parts up yourself).
- You will be notified when your parts have been posted and tracking information will be provided where possible via email.
- there is more important information about local pick up and courier deliveries below
- to double check the parts suit your car make and model. Our warranty and returns terms do not cover buyer’s remorse or choosing the wrong part.
We will organise postage of your car parts within 24 to 48 hours after receiving your payment, on business days.
We ship to anywhere in Australia or you can collect your new muscle car parts from our warehouse. We also ship internationally but this may depend on your location.
Local pick up
We are more than happy for you to pick up your parts from our warehouse, located on the Gold Coast (Queensland). All you have to do is select ‘local pick up’ as a shipping method upon checkout and once we receive your payment, we’ll send you our address and be in contact to organise a pick-up time.
Please note: We do not accept cash on pick up as we do not keep cash on the premises.
Small and light car parts, such as Radiator Braces, will be posted via Australia Post (if they can be done so safely) and will be delivered to your door.
Australia Post delivers standard post items in 3 to 5 business days, depending on your location (delivery may exceed this time frame).
All other car parts will be posted via courier which will require pick up from a depot or collection centre nearest to you. We will send you these details once your order has been shipped and notify you when your parcel is ready for pick up.
Our courier delivers standard post items in , depending on your location.
We can organise express post at your request but delivery timing may depend on your location.
- Small items: Australia Post – 1 to 3 business days.
- Large items: Courier – .