The car body parts (sheet metal) you receive may have scratches, dings, small dents and other minor imperfections. These are considered normal sheet metal characteristics which we do not consider as being damaged. These minor imperfections will be easily corrected during the filling, priming and sanding phase of your sheet metal installation.
All metal panels require some sort of manipulation during installation and we recommend that you test-fit all parts before sanding, priming or painting.
Our warranty policy covers our car parts for damage or loss in transit, incorrect parts and faulty parts from manufacturing or materials. In all circumstances, once you contact us regarding a warranty claim, we will determine whether to issue a partial or full refund, store credit, or repair or replace the part. Any refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
Please read this information carefully as the time to notify us of any warranty claim is different depending on the issue.
Please note: our policy does not cover any labour or material costs you may have spent painting/installing the part or shipping. If we decide to issue you a refund or store credit, it will not exceed the original purchase price of the part.
Our warranty will be considered void if any part, in our opinion:
- shows evidence of being used or installed incorrectly
- was improperly handled, packaged or shipped back to us
- tampered with or purposely damaged.
Incorrect or damaged parts
- is significantly different to what was described to you
- is not doing what it’s supposed to do
- does not fit in the way it is supposed to.
If you are returning any parts for warranty consideration, please follow the simple process below:
- Ensure you are within the warranty time specified above.
- Contact us first by phone or email with photos of the product if you think the part is faulty, damaged or incorrect.
- We can help determine if the warranty claim is valid and let you know where to send the part/s if they need to be returned.
- We may provide you an exchange, repair or partial/full refund.
Shipping costs for returns
You are responsible for the cost of returning the part to us and the parts are at your risk while in transit.
If we send you a replacement part, we will be responsible for the shipping costs and insurance of the new part while in transit.